3 day Meditation Retreat at the “Enchantment Resort & Spa” in Sedona, AZ
The retreat starts on Friday, January 27th at 11:30am. Arrive and enjoy lunch before we move into a day of meditation, connection and awakening. Retreat ends on Sunday, January 29th at 4 pm.
This is an all inclusive retreat package:
- Accommodations: Private room at the resort – Friday, January 27th and Saturday, January 28th, 2017.
- Meals: Friday – Lunch & Dinner, Saturday – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Sunday – Breakfast & Lunch
- Resort Facilities: Your resort fee is included in this package which gives you access to and use of all resort and spa facilities.
- Topics: 3rd Eye meditation, exploring the red rocks of Sedona from the 3rd eye, techniques to deepen your meditation and awakening your body of energy to increase vitality and inner joy, mandalas as a spiritual guidance tool for establishing a sacred space, and as an aid to meditation and much more…
Tuition for this retreat is:
- $1997 if paid in full (or partial payment of $750) before August 8th, 2016.
- August 8th – Oct. 29 $2195 (or deposit of $1000.00)
- After Oct. 29 $2495
To set up a payment plan or if you have questions feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
Space is limited to 10 participants – 2 spots remain at this time
For payment in full you can register below. See you in Sedona!!
The material Wenndi covered was beautiful and profound and was expertly presented—there wasn’t any point in time that caused me to wish something had unfolded differently. Nothing new to me was confusing, and topics I had familiarity with were fresh—a deeper paradigm for me. I attended this retreat in order to enhance my connection tools—I did! And because of the atmosphere Wenndi creates, I made new friends—it was fun! N. W. San Clemente, CA
The Sedona retreat was a turning point for me in life and in my meditation. It was so easy and effortless to meditate in Sedona and I felt so open to whatever came up it was amazing. The best part is that since I got home I have been meditating everyday and my meditations are different and so much better.
I do think the beauty and energy of the canyon made a difference and enabled me to relax and open up more. The food was A plus, plus and I am a foodie so that is a tall order. E.H. Del Mar, CA
I loved the space you created in harmony with the energy of the environment. It was profound, intimate, playful and really fun! My meditations evolved to greater spaces of consciousness. Also, you chose the most amazing venue imaginable! Being able to be in such a beautiful place, supported and enhanced by the Spirit of the canyon and the vortices and your ability to guide us to bring that into our meditations was beautiful and transformative. I thank you deeply for creating this for us and for putting your whole heart into this.
Making the mandalas was really fun and it had quite an impact on me. As I said at the workshop, each time I looked at the mandala I made, something else was revealed to me. Ultimately, I felt that by resting on it I came in touch with my true nature. It was such a fun, beautiful experience! K.K. Oceanside, CA