2 day Meditation Workshop
AWAKENING THE THIRD EYE
Common questions about the 2 day meditation workshop:
Are we really meditating for 2 days straight?
No, the meditation technique takes about 15 – 20 minutes. You can meditate longer but anything less than 15 minutes may not be effective. We will meditate several times throughout the day but not continuously as there are lots of other techniques to learn as well.
Do I have to sit on the floor the whole time?
No. During the 2 days we’ll be doing lying down practices and interactive practices so you are not sitting the whole time. If sitting on the floor is uncomfortable for you, we will have chairs and backjacks for your use as well.
Should I bring my own meditation cushion?
Yes! If you have one, bring it. : ) If not bring plenty of cushions, blankets or other items to sit on and to keep you comfortable and warm. The venue is chilly in the morning.
What else will we be learning?
Wow, that’s a big question! Here’s part of the answer… In the two days you will learn:
- a 15 – 20 minute meditation technique
- A quick recovery technique called Night Practice
- Techniques to help with headaches
- Techniques to help with insomnia
- Techniques to help with chronic fatigue
- How to ground your energy
- Techniques to connect you to your creativity
- How to cultivate your life force for greater vitality and wellness
- How to create a heartful space for friends and relatives
- How to acquire greater resistance to negative energy
- How to dowse for earth lines
- Proper energy management
- To enhance your intuition and non-physical vision
- To feel your life force energy (Chi or Prana)
- Simple tips to improve your sitting meditation posture
The list goes on!
What is Night Practice?
Night Practice is a lying down technique where you learn to surf the interface between asleep and awake. (like when you have that hovering kind of sleep) You’re not fully awake but not completely asleep either. It is in this state that recovery, healing and inspiration can happen. This really helps if you are sometimes sleep deprived but it should not be used as a substitute for sleep.
What if I get sleepy when I meditate?
That’s a common and normal experience. If it happens at the workshop please bring it up during the Q & A time.
What if I can’t stop my mind from thinking?
Again, very normal. We’ll teach you how to rest on your own life force so you’re not spending your time fighting your mind with your mind. Don’t worry we’ve got you covered. : )
I sometimes have pain when I meditate, what should I do?
If the pain is in your knees always move to a more comfortable position. You don’t want to damage your knees. If the pain is elsewhere please bring it up during the Q & A time. This will help everyone.
What should I wear?
Be comfortable, be yourself. : )